The Gleneagles Hotel
There are a range of transport options available to delegates attending the National Events Conference. Delegates should note that there will be additional traffic management measures in place around Gleneagles at this time due to the Solheim Cup.
We are delighted to be working in partnership with Event Connect to offer delegates free courtesy coaches from central Aberdeen, Dundee, Glasgow and Edinburgh. This opportunity must be pre-booked and is available on a first-come basis.
- Aberdeen 07:00. Departing from College Street (next to car park). Please note, no access via Station front.
- Dundee 08:30. Departing from Bus lay-by, Riverside Drive. Please note, this is 200 yards from Station Entrance.
- Edinburgh 07:30. Departing from Jeffery Street. Please note, the coach will pick up from the bus stop outisde Jurys Inn.
- Glasgow 07:45. Departing from Glasgow City Chambers. Please note, the coach will pick up from the lay-by outside.
- Return journey: All coaches will depart at 17:00 from Gleneagles to their respective locations and drop off in the same location as the pick up location.
If you are already registered as a Delegate but have not yet selected your free courtesy coach, please login to the conference booking platform with your confirmation code and associated email address to modify your booking. Alternatively call 0131 472 2022 to book.
Delegates not using public transport can access parking onsite. Traffic movement and car-parking will be restricted around Gleneagles from 9 – 15 September due to Solheim Cup. Delegates planning to drive will require a car park pass.
Requesting a car park pass: Please login to the conference booking platform with your confirmation code and associated email address to modify your booking. Please select car as an option for your travel through the drop down menu and the relevant car park pass will be sent to you. Alternatively call 0131 472 2022 to request.
Delegates using Gleneagles train station will be provided with a free shuttle coach to take them from the station to the Hotel in the morning and back to the station at the end.
A shuttle coach from Gleneagles Train Station to Gleneagles Hotel will commence at 08:30 and will be available for delegates to use. Shuttles will run every 20 minutes at 8:30, 8:50, 9:10, 9:30, 9:50, 10:10 and 10:30.
A shuttle coach from Gleneagles Hotel to Gleneagles Train Station will commence at 16:00 and will be available for delegates to use. Shuttles will run every 30 minutes at 16:00, 16:20, 16:40, 17:00, 17:20, 17:40.